Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Leftover Queen and the Foodie Blogroll

While searching on the internet for ways to whore my blog, I came upon The Leftover Queen web site. (Leftovers like you've never seen before) It is by far one of the most beautiful food sites I have ever come upon. I strongly suggest you check it out.

  • Stunning layout.
  • A wealth of food related links.
  • Gorgeous food pics.
  • Information on stocking your pantry and refrigerator.
  • Great stuff on food safety.
  • Monthly contests.
  • Information on herbs.
  • An active forum.

I'm in awe. And quite frankly, JEALOUS.

The Queen obviously puts much time and effort into her site.

She also has created "The Foodie Blogroll". Her description - "
This Blogroll is especially designed for people who have a passion about food. If you have a blog about food, whether you cook it, or just like to talk about it, this blogroll is for you! It will be our way to create a community of Foodies!"

Please check it out on my site. (right under the devil girl) I haven't visited all of the sites yet, but from what I have seen so far - I'm impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all your super flattering comments! I really appreciate them and am happy to welcome you as a member of the Foodie Blogroll!

    Please come join the forum! it'd be great to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...