Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Asian Flank Steak (Grill)




Easy grilling recipe.

¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
2 TBS fresh lemon juice
1 TBS fresh ginger
1 ¼ lb. flank steak (I've made it with London Broil too)

Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Add steak. Marinate overnight.

Drain marinade into small saucepan and bring to boil.. Reduce until sauce thickens.

Grill steak. Thinly slice across grain. Use reduced marinade as sauce.

NOTE - I buy my London Broil when it's on sale. I make the marinade when I buy my steak. I place the marinade and meat in a freezer bag and freeze. When I want to eat it, I allow it to thaw while still in the marinade. Very flavorful when I do it that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...