Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MOJITO - COLUMBIA HOUSE STYLE

We recently visited The Columbia House in Ybor City, Florida. While I have a much more in depth restaurant review planned, I thought I might share how much we enjoyed the mojitos.


They prepared them at the table, and served them in beautiful blown glass pitchers and glasses. I first told the girls I was going to do an internet search for a Columbia House knock-off recipe, but discovered I did not have to since they have the recipe listed on their web site.

Visit their web site for this recipe and others. Make sure you use fresh lime and they even include a recipe for the mint simple syrup they use. The only thing they do not include is the fact that they add a stalk of sugar cane to each glass.

Part of the appeal of these drinks is the presentation. While we all can't have a server from the Columbia House recreate these drinks at out dining room table, we can use pretty blown pitchers and glasses. Check out the glassware below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...