Monday, June 20, 2011

TILAPIA WITH JERK SEASONING AND MELON SALSA




(In regards to this pic . . . see  my confession below.)

Melon Salsa Ingredients

1/2 cup of cantaloupe, chopped
1/2 cup of honeydew melon, chopped
2 tsp. of honey
8-10 chopped fresh mint leaves

Combine, and let sit while you prepare and cook fish.




Tilapia

2 tilapia filets
jerk seasoning




Heat oven or grill to 400 degrees. Place fish in oiled pan. Sprinkle with jerk seasoning. Place in oven or on grill for 15 minutes.

When fish is finished, serve with melon salsa.

NOTE - I use Nantucket Off-Shore Rasta Rub. Check out their other offerings here. Nantucket Off Shore



CONFESSION - Usually I keep the salsa in a bowl, rather than on the plate with the fish. I put both on the same plate for the pic, but I won't do that again. Nope, I want my melon salsa in a bowl by my fish. You, however, may do as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...