Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Tentative Unofficial Xma$ Cookie List



I feel like I'm missing some. I didn't pick my new cookie either. I was thinking about making peppermint patties, chocolate mint squares or buckeyes this year, but I don't know what direction I'll take. Any opinions or suggestions?


I miss blogging about food. I started my Masters degree in March and since then I have no time left to do much of anything. However, right now I'm taking a research class that has statistics in it. I'm completely lost with no hope of understanding so I've decided to not put much time into it. (But I have a 4.0 so far!!!!) Plus my yearly nightmare of frantic cookie baking will soon be here. Why not bitch and moan about it online? Misery should be spread around.


And next week is the Greek Festival!!! (I don't know what is up with their web page. I can't post a link.)


See last year's post and pics.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...