Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bike Week Brunch?



I'm kinda thinking about having a Bike Week brunch. I can't afford it and I should just relax, but for some reason I really want to have people over for brunch, of all things. I checked out the foodnetwork.com site and the first thing I saw was their section on brunches. I found so many brunch drink recipes. I can't wait to try them. I also picked up a magazine on brunch foods last night at Publix. Yep, I wanna do a brunch. It's such a biker thing, don'cha think?

I would have it on the first Saturday of Bike Week, but Ricky won't be here yet. My second choice would be on the second Saturday of Bike Week but that is the same day as the party I'm not going to. If I have it on that day, all sorts of accusations will be made. I don't feel like dealing with the bullshit. The first Sunday sounds like the day, but it is far from perfect since Marvin won't be here yet. But depending on how it goes, maybe I'll have TWO. Marvin could come to the second one. Notice how this started out as one brunch and now already I'm having two. I'm like a deranged tattooed Martha Stewart.

But anyhoo . . . check out some of these recipes . . .

Bloody Mary Flank Steaks

Grapefruit Margarita

Orange Cream Mimosa


Melon Juice with Champagne (or Prosecco)

Spicy Citrus Bloody Mary

Champagne Lemonade

Peach Ginger Bellini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...