Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mitch Hedburg Pickle Quote

"I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil was dill."

I liked it. He's kinda like Jack Handey but he uses the f-bomb a lot more. Maybe that will be my project for the day. Searching for silly food quotes. You know . . . rather than doing something constructive that will improve my life.

Although I am going to do a edible food project today too. I'm thinking about making some pork dumplings.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I actually bought the Musical Feast cookbook off of Amazon last week because I saw it on your blog. =) I'll check out the other one you mentioned. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...